Send Your Application With a Video Speech
(Deadline: 06 March 2020)
- Each candidate sends a 5 mins self-introduction video in which they answer the questions that can be found by clicking here or on the "Apply" page.
- In the first step, the candidates will be eliminated mostly due to their fluency in the language, the ability to use gestures and facial expressions and their argumentation skills.
- The selected contestants for the semi-final will have the chance to attend workshops about giving speeches and to have a speaking coach during the rest of the contest.
Announcement of the contestants for the 2nd step.
(10 March 2020)
Present your first speech in front of a jury.
(24 March 2020)
Each contestants who made it to the 2nd step will have the chance to be a part of the several workshops that include theory and practice of the public speaking.
- Contestants will present their original speeches (up to 10 mins) on a topic they choose in the presence of the jury.
- The speech will be open to the audience, but it is not going to be announced publicly. It’ll be recorded.
- 8 people will be selected as finalists.
Announcement of the Finalists.
(31 March 2020)
Do your speech around the main theme: “Changing The Game”
(21 April 2020)
Each contestants who made it to the 3rd step will have the chance to rehearse their speeches with professionals before the Final.
- The final event will be open to public.
- Every finalist will give an original 10 min speech in front of an audience and a distinguished jury.
- All speeches are going to be around the main theme: “Changing the Game”
- Extra activities that help people to socialize
- The winner will be selected by the end of the event.